Christmas Virtual Paper Cutting Party
HO HO HO! Join myself and Aimee from Miss Bespoke Papercuts for a festively fun-filled virtual paper cutting party at our virtual boozer ‘The Mat & Scalpel’ on Wednesday 9th December from 7.30pm – 9.30pm. Hosted on Zoom, this online paper cutting workshop comes with lots of chat, two paper cutting templates and a ‘meat raffle’ with the opportunity to win six prizes.
Christmas earrings, jumpers and hats are welcome – with masks are no where to be seen! You get one free raffle ticket to win from our prize draw, and we are even providing cocktail and virgin cocktail recipes too so you can get a little merry on the sherry if you wish. Participants will be given an equipment list and are expected to have basic paper cutting skills and the confidence to cut as we will not be teaching (however we will be sharing hints and tips and answering questions too).
Included in the Virtual Paper Cutting Party
- Entry into the ‘Mat and Scalpel’
- One Christmas card template from Aimee (PDF to print beforehand)
- One Christmas card template from Kyleigh (PDF to print beforehand)
- Practise sheets (to download and print beforehand)
- One raffle ticket for the ‘meat raffle’ prize draw
- Cocktail and Virgin Cocktail recipes – ‘The Pat’ and ‘The Peggy’
- Lots of merriment and FUN!
What you will need:
- A quiet, clean desk in a well lit area
- Paper to print off your templates (any paper is fine but ideally betweem 90 & 120gsm)
- Access to a printer to print off your templates (or you can bring one you are already working on)
- A smartphone, tablet or computer with a good internet connection
- A comfortable desk chair
- Your paper cutting kit -mat, scalpel and blades
- A lamp if required
- Glasses if you need them, festive jumper/earrings/hat
- A drink (from our cocktail recipes, or a hot chocolate)
ZOOM Virtual Paper Cutting Party – what to expect
Firstly, it’s going to be a LOT of fun! So pop on your Christmas jumper, get your big bauble earrings and a santa hat on! Pour yourself a glass of something lovely (mulled wine? tea? fizz?) Make sure you have booked your place, and installed the Zoom application in advance of the workshop time.
You’ll receive an e-mail for a scheduled meeting with an ID and Password to use, two weeks prior to the meeting alongside your templates and additional information.
Please make sure your webcam audio internet connection is set up as we cannot refund or exchange your place. -All attendees must be registered as only names registered will be let in via virtual waiting room.
Please arrive 5 minutes before to get settled in
It would be helpful to mute yourself unless you want to speak so that everyone can hear us talking during the session/mute background noise. You can do this by pressing the tiny microphone button on your video screen.
We can’t WAIT to see you all and papercut alongside you – expect fun, laughter, chatter, papercutting tips and prizes in our ‘meat draw’ (papercut prizes – there’s no meat based prizes!)