The term Kyleigh’s Papercuts or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Each item on this website is created by hand in the Kyleigh’s Papercuts Shop and Studio in Wimborne, Dorset UK and quality checked before dispatching. Due to the handmade nature of papercutting, no two items are exactly the same but the quirks will be so slight you wouldn’t notice without careful scrutiny. Care is taken to ensure that product descriptions and photographs are a true representation of the product and colours, but please be aware that colours might appear slightly differently on screens as all computor monitors display colours differently.
Templates and Kits
All templates, designs and kits are strictly for personal use only and the design, artwork and images © Kyleigh Orlebar/Kyleigh’s Papercuts. Copyright/usage limitations. This template is strictly for personal, hobby use only. Not for resale (in its template form or once cut). It must NOT be copied, altered, reproduced, sold on or cut and sold under any circumstances.
UK copyright statement
This website and its content is copyright of Kyleigh’s Papercuts/Kyleigh Orlebar – © Kyleigh’s Papercuts Ltd 2020. All rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.